- Team Foundation Server 2012 (TFS)
- Test Manager
How can you import Unit tests into Test Manager for BVT suite?
Solution and Steps
1) You can use the TCM command to import a Unit Test (and others) into Test Manager.
2) Build the project with Unit Test.
3) Open Developers Command Prompt for VS 2012 as Administrator | Enter the following TCM /?
4) This will give you the options to import the test into TM.
tcm testcase /import /collection:http:///tfs/NWC /teamproject:NorthwestCadence /storage:"C:\CI_Dev_BlogEngine\BlogEngine.Core.Utils.Tests.dll"
The Unit Tests can now be a part of the build verification testing for a nightly build in team build, lab manager, and test manager.