Northwest Cadence just finished two more great courses for Microsoft Virtual Academy! We are thrilled to share with you details around our recent work. In these fast and focused courses, our own Steven Borg, Dan Wood, and James Tupper team up to bring you expert knowledge focused on ALM and the cloud.
Managing the Application Lifecycle with MSDN by Steven Borg and Dan Wood
Fundamentals of Application Lifecycle Management by Steven Borg and James Tupper
All Northwest Cadence MVA Training Modules:
In case you missed the live Jump Starts, don’t worry! You can watch them all online – for free. We’ve compiled the links below so that you can visit the MVA and check them out. Enjoy!
- New! Managing the Application Lifecycle with MSDN by Steven Borg and Dan Wood
- New! Fundamentals of Application Lifecycle Management by Steven Borg and James Tupper
- Using Kanban by Steven Borg and Cheryl Hammond
- Use Git with Visual Studio 2013 by Steven Borg and James Tupper
- Fundamentals of Lean Software Delivery by Steven Borg and Andrew Clear
- Enterprise Agility Is Not an Oxymoron by Steven Borg and Andrew Clear
Still wanting more?
We have a passion for helping software development teams improve their processes and business results, and we’d love the opportunity to help yours too! Our team has created a powerful learning tool called the ALM Knowledge Library. This library consists of over 130 videos that are 3-15 minutes in length and offer a practical solution to daily challenges around TFS, Visual Studio, MTM, Azure, ALM, and Agile. For a list of all video topics, click here.
If you’re interested in playing around with the interface, visit our demo site to view sample videos and to see what the product has to offer.
For more information, email the ALM Knowledge Library team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.455.1155 to talk to me, Becca King, about how the ALM Knowledge Library can help your team.