We are excited to share some exclusive videos on app development recorded by Northwest Cadence to help you learn how you can build better apps with new features in Visual Studio. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about any of these topics or to speak with one of our experts.
Video topics include:
- Run builds in Build vNext with Team Foundations Server 2015
- What is Build. Preview? Creating build definitions, Installing agents, Running builds.
- Your first Kanban board
- Creating your first Kanban board and continuous improvement
- NuGet Package Management in Visual Studio 2015
- Basics, pre-installed, adding packages and package restore.
- Build Management in Team Foundation Server 2015
- Managing builds in Visual Studio, viewing build history and editing build definitions.
- Overview of Microsoft Release Management 2015
- What is Release Management? Install tips, Managing releases in the client, Deploying code.
- Continuous Deliver in Visual Studio Team Services
- What is continuous delivery? Why is it important? What does it look like?
- Introduction to agile, lean, Kanban, and Scrum
- Understand the options and understand the principles.
Should you have any additional questions on these or related topics, we’d love to talk to you! Please email email@example.com or call 425-455-1155 to get connected with one of our experts!